A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Guzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Guzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center El Paso
- UMC of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Guillermo Guzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge G. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Jorge Guzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Guzman practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.