A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gabela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabela graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Gabela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Gross Mount HospitalLa Mesa, Ca
- Alvarado HospitalSan Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Octavio Gabela MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge O. Gabela practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gabela has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gabela practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.