A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabela graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Gross Mount HospitalLa Mesa, Ca
- Alvarado HospitalSan Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gabela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge O. Gabela practice?
Dr. Jorge Gabela practices Internal Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists.