A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gabilondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Gabilondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gabilondo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabilondo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabilondo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Cabera Gabilondo MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge C. Gabilondo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gabilondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gabilondo practices Gastroenterology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Gastroenterologists.