A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Galdamez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Galdamez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Galdamez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galdamez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Galdamez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Mario Galdamez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Galdamez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Galdamez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Galdamez practices Family Medicine near San Ysidro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See San Ysidro Family Physicians.