A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Garza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premier Gastroenterology services to patients up to 18 years
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Garza MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Garza practice?
- Dr. Jorge Garza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Garza practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.