A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Giroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Giroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giroud
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giroud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Giroud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroud graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giroud has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Giroud MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Giroud practice?
- Dr. Jorge Giroud has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Giroud practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.