A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Giroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Giroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giroud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Giroud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroud graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giroud has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Giroud MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Giroud practice?
- Dr. Jorge Giroud has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Giroud practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.