A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Giroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Giroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Giroud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroud graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giroud has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giroud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Giroud practice?
Dr. Jorge Giroud practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.