Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist

Not going back to this Dr show details Not going back to this Dr
by KP on Sep 3rd, 2013

While I think Dr. Giroud is very knowledgeable, he treats parents like second class idiots. I've seen him twice now and was hoping that first time was just a bad day but the second visit was even worse. The first visit he didn't even know why we were there and the 2nd time he was talking about a different issue than what we were there for the first time. I have no doubt my baby is fine and trust his opinion, BUT when I commented about not being the reason we were there he belittled my comments and told me I had a bad memory (literally!). He only repeated one of two tests even though at the first visit they said baby didn't let them get a good look at her heart at the first visit. Overall just not happy that he treats parents like we are stupid and his God complex is ridiculous.

Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Giroud was my daughters cardiologist since she was 3 years old. She is now 21 and his opinion is still the ONLY one I trust.

Patients Mother show details Patients Mother
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Giroud and Associates in Pediatrics have been caring for my son since his birth. They gave me hope where there was none and I thank the lord everyday for bringing me to them.