Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Not going back to this Dr  |  show details
by KP on Sep 3rd, 2013

While I think Dr. Giroud is very knowledgeable, he treats parents like second class idiots. I've seen him twice now and was hoping that first time was just a bad day but the second visit was even worse. The first visit he didn't even know why we were there and the 2nd time he was talking about a different issue than what we were there for the first time. I have no doubt my baby is fine and trust his opinion, BUT when I commented about not being the reason we were there he belittled my comments and told me I had a bad memory (literally!). He only repeated one of two tests even though at the first visit they said baby didn't let them get a good look at her heart at the first visit. Overall just not happy that he treats parents like we are stupid and his God complex is ridiculous.

|  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Giroud was my daughters cardiologist since she was 3 years old. She is now 21 and his opinion is still the ONLY one I trust.

|  Patients Mother  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Giroud and Associates in Pediatrics have been caring for my son since his birth. They gave me hope where there was none and I thank the lord everyday for bringing me to them.

|  Love Him....Love Him  |  show details
by kjbrown02 on Oct 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I love everyone in this group. Dr. Giroud is great with my son and is so patient. He is very knowledgeable and I am so comfortable having my child under his care.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com