Overall Review

1.7

May 9th, 2016
Refuses to look at me. He is bent over his computer typing, if he talks you can't understand him as he usually has one hand over his mouth. He orders every test he can think of and leaves. If you needed a script you have to chase him around, I have even gone into the next room with him! Only go here because they have a shuttle service to pick you up and take you home which I need from time to time. I would have given him a zero on over all rating if I could have. BTW, I don't do the tests; however he once with held a script until I had a test......was time for my pap test so I did that! He is only about money, money, money!

January 17th, 2015
worse doctor Ive ever seen. Rude and treats you like you're not there...makes you want to say HELLO!! I'm the patient. Look at me, listen to me!! But he just sits there looking at his computer, shoving you around to different tests but never explains what he's doing, or what he thinks is going on...by the time he does, you have to tell him if you'd asked me when you first walked in I couodve have told you all that...so you leave with a racked up bill of tests still not knowing why your sick!

August 12th, 2014
Mrs.
This guy talks like he has a mouth full of crap, very rude, will never go back to see him again. Can't understand a word he says.

January 18th, 2014
Expensive experience
I felt I was doubled billed for terrible service. I made an appointment for itching patch on my back. Explained I had recently removed a mole from the effective area and now have bad itching, pharmacist suggested a prescription ointment. Dr Guevara insisted on lab test even though I explained the mole removed had biopsie. Told me to make. an appoint for later date. I paid $200 out of pocket to have him tell me that lab result was negative and he was calling in a prescription for ointment. Can only imagine what he charged my insurance for previous examination visit and lab work.

July 24th, 2012
Extremely Rude
if i could give this Doc 0 stars i would! Dr. Guevara is an extremely rude person who is not concerned with people his only concern is money... he has medicaid pouring in so he isn t concerned with caring for patients just getting people through the door. if you don t have to seem him then stay away...

April 20th, 2012
Doctor Too Busy On Cell Phone
This the second time I visit the doctor and the last. He walked into the room where I was waiting for him talking on his cell phone, he sat down and while on the phone he typed something on his computer and told me I was fine and he got on his cell phone again!

October 4th, 2010
Should consider digging ditches
I saw this doctor repeatedly in the Spring of 2010. I had severe abd pains for several months. He did thousands of dollars worth of tests and did not seem to know what to do with the results. He never made a diagnosis. I even reminded him I had had cancer before and was worried about its return. He discarded the idea. Not until a tumor popped up on my neck and he sent me to an EENT who biopsied it, and it came back as cancer. My gut was full of cancer as well but he could not tell me this even after CAT scan and other assorted tests. He came in to give me test reults while he was holding a handful of chips and munching away on them while talking to me. I was nauseated by the sight of food and this was upsetting. I saw other patients' charts left laying around on countertops in a common area where anyone could see them. He gave me a computer generated perscription for Percocet and when I tried to fill it at Walmart phcy they a acted as if I had forged it since it was not acceptable. We had to drive back to the clinic to get a signed scrip and then he could not be found for a lengthy time. I waited in pain until he was located to sign a legal form for the medication.I tried to transfer all of my care to a clinic in Wis and his office would not release any of my medical records to the new clinic. It took the threat of legal action to get my records sent to my current dr. I consider this dr to be a danger to people needing anything nore than treatment for a hang nail.