A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Sanchez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sanchez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Humberto Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge H. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Sanchez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Naples Internists.