A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Herrera, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Infirmary West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Herrera MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Herrera practices Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Gastroenterologists.