A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Hidalgo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Hidalgo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Enrique Hidalgo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge E. Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Hidalgo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Hidalgo practices Plastic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Surgeons.