A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Hot Spings Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Ignacio Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge I. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Ramirez practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Sheridan, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Meade, SD and Hot Springs, SD.
See Sheridan Family Physicians.