A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Infante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Infante is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Infante, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Infante graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Infante has 3 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
- Conway Emergency Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Infante MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Infante practice?
- Dr. Jorge Infante has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Infante practices Emergency Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Emergency Physicians.