Dr. Jorge Arango MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 2 reviews

November 26th, 2013
Horrible
Went in for an ear problem. From the minute I stepped in I was pressured to get allergy testing done. Not what I was there for. Felt like a herded animal it was so crowded. After waiting over 2 hours, finally dr comes in. Very rushed. Starts telling me it sounds like I have major allergies based on my questionnaire I was asked to fill out. Said if I do, they're not bothering me. Does a very quick exam, looks in my nose and says wow are you able to breathe cause you're swollen! I said I'm breathing fine, it's my ears that are the problem. I'm given steroid nasal spray samples and told of it continues with the ears to come back. Oh and let's set up a hearing test 4 months from now. Get a bill in the mail for hundreds of dollars even though I have insurance and they paid out almost $1000 for this crap. Do not go to this dr!!

March 11th, 2013
5 minute visit
I do not recommend this doctor. He came in the examination room, listened to my complaints for 2 minutes continuously interrumpting with questions. Examined my nose with a scope, adviced me to use a over the counter nasal spray and finished the 5 minute appointment with his recorder dictation. He did absolutely nothing for me. I've worked in a hospital as an RN for decades. i can tell the good doctors from the bad ones. Dr. Araujo is not a good doctor.