Dr. Jorge Inga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Inga?

October 17th, 2017

dr inga is the best. couldn't walk had back surgery and was walking again the next day. no pain been good for over 20 years i highly remcmmend him

September 19th, 2017

Extreme stenosis

My experience with Dr Inga was excellent. If you can have an excellent experience with back surgury

June 27th, 2016

Superior Surgeon...

Dr Inga performed a hemilaminectomy and discectomy without fusion 22 yrs ago on my L4-5 disc. Having various natural imperfections from birth including spondylolisthesis plus a pelvic tilt with a shorter left leg resulting in a mild scoliosis, the spinal repair done has never faltered. I speak of this as now, I am dealing with a major spine injury work related. All the xrays, CT Scans and show that the exact lumbar spine repair performed by Dr Inga back up my experience and has been verbally written in my most recent MRI. I currently have a moderate to severe herniation at L1-2, L2-3 and at L3,L4. There is also an anteriolisthesis at L3,L4 with severe disc space narrowing. I live now in the Miami area and wished to go back to Dr Inga in Tampa but can barely ride in a car or fly now. I am scheduled to have surgery in 2-3 weeks with a top surgeon in my area now... If you are in the Tampa area, don't hesitate to go to Dr Inga. He is kind, professional, confident, highly skilled with an excellent bedside manner both before and after surgery...

May 20th, 2016

Awful service

Have u waiting in the waiting room for over 2 and 1/2 hrs and the staff in the front are very rude and no profesionals at all don't know how to schedule appointments too slow.... .

May 16th, 2016

Unless you have 4 hours to wait in the waiting room, don't bother.

Made an appointment 1 month in advance. Waited 2 hours in a waiting room with 3 people (including me). Asked how much longer and was told she didn't know. Established patient came in and was taken right back. After 3 hours of waiting I asked for my $ back and my films. Never even made it back to see the Doctor. Wasted 3 hours for nothing! The patients time is important as well as the doctors. Apparently not with this one.

December 13th, 2015

Dr Inga is a wonderful Dr. If it wasn't for him I would still be in pain and probably went to the wrong kind of Dr. He is great at what he does excellent surgeon. I would and have recommend him to others. Very professional and kind. His office staff are all wonderful too.

August 8th, 2012

Great care!

Dr. Inga may have made me wait a bit- but it was worth it. He is a true professional -that treated me as a main priority. He is so nice and he really listened to me. I wish all my doctors were like him. He put me as ease and explained everything I needed to know.

October 17th, 2017