A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge J Perez MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Perez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Perez practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.