A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Jaramillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Jaramillo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaramillo graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Jaramillo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Jaramillo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Jaramillo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Jaramillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Jaramillo practices Pediatrics near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Pediatricians.