A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Jaramillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Jaramillo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaramillo graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Jaramillo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaramillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge Jaramillo practice?
Dr. Jorge Jaramillo practices Pediatrics near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See La Puente Pediatricians.