A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Kattah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Kattah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Kattah, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattah graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kattah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Illinois Neurological Institute (INI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge C Kattah MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge C. Kattah practice?
- Dr. Jorge Kattah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Kattah practices Neurology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Neurologists.