Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Klajnbart
Dr. Jorge Klajnbart, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Pueblo, CO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Klajnbart is affiliated with Evans Army Community Hospital. Dr. Klajnbart has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Klajnbart has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jorge Klajnbart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Brendan Masini
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi12
Dr. Brian Fuller
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi
Dr. Kristina Walick
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi14