A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Acevedo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Acevedo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Acevedo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Acevedo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Acevedo practices Neurological Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Grand Forks, ND.
See Norfolk Neurological Surgeons.