A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Cabrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Cabrera, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cabrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Cabrera MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Cabrera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Cabrera practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Bragg, NC and Tacoma, WA.
See Port Charlotte Family Physicians.