Overall Review

March 12th, 2015
He never rushes me out the door. He takes the time to explain what is wrong with my sick kids and helps me to understand what the medications are doing.

June 6th, 2012
Highly Recommended Doctor
I've taken my children, 5 boys and 1 daughter, to Dr. Castro for the last 21 years (21, 18, 14, 10, 3, 2). My oldest child has Neurofibromatosis and when I sent an invitation to all my son's doctors to attend a medical symposium at Children's Hospital about NF, the only one of my son's doctors invited who attended was Dr. Castro. He has the patience to explain things to you as many times as needed to make sure you understand his diagnosis. He is also very open to questions. All the kids feel very comfortable with him as his bedside manner is very jovial. He's such a good doctor, the older kids are finding it difficult leaving him since they are no longer of pediatric age.

April 28th, 2011
Dr. Castro is the best pediatrician by far. He explains everything about the problem to the patient and parents. He correctly diagnosed my sons appendicitis over the phone and sent us direclty to children's hospital. He put us on a plan to control my daughter's asthma and explained in detail why she has asthma/allergies and how best to deal with it. He really knows medicine and is the most informed doctor I've ever dealt with.

March 8th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR
Dr. Castro is amazing. He has been caring for my girls since their birth (7yrs). He has an answer for everything and always gives you his undivided attention. I can't say enough nice things about him. We love him.

October 13th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I've been taking my children to him for the last four years. Very professional,knowledgable. Would highly recommend.