Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Gomez
Dr. Jorge Gomez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, South Miami Hospital Inc and Kendall Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Gomez has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jorge Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.
Dr. Carmen Tudela
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
South Miami, FL 0 mi15
Dr. James Davenport
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi20