A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Hernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Hernandez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Apopka
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Hernandez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Hernandez practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Pulmonologists.