A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Perez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Perez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Leonardo Perez MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Perez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Perez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Pathologists.