A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rivera is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Rivera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Pulmonologists.