A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Rivera is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Rivera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jorge Rivera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Pulmonologists.