The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Lazareff
Dr. Jorge Lazareff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lazareff is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Lazareff has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Lazareff has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jorge Lazareff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Brian Reemtsen
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Mu Xu
General Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Tamara Grisales
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10