A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lazareff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lazareff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazareff graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lazareff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazareff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Lazareff practice?
Dr. Jorge Lazareff practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.