Surgeons
300 Medical Plz
Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-825-5111
Locations and availability (3)

|  MD Hematology  |  show details
by Ana María Mejia-Dominguez on Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Lazareff, espero me recuerde fui Jefe de Oncología del Hospital Infantil de México, actualmente estoy en el Banco de Sangre del Instituto Nacional de Cardiología en Mexico DF. Quiero solicitarle la revisión de una paciente de 18 años que desde hace 2 años tiene dolor crónico diario en Fosa iliaca derecha, como secuela de una revisión abdominal por Laparoscopia para investigar Endometriosis ?. Yo recuerdo que usted hacia una microcirugía en los niños oncologicos, usted podria revisar su caso ?. Le agradeceria su ayuda. Atte Dra Ana Ma Mejía EMail: mejana@cardiologia.org.mx

|  Amazing  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr lazareff is the most amazing dr I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He has operated on both of my children, he has always been there for us when we've had questions or concerns. He is truly an angel and he will always hold a special place in my heart. This is one dr I can say I 100% trust. He cares about his patients and only wants the best for them. If you have a child with any neurological problems please make an appotntment to see him- your child could not end up in better hands.

Feb 11th, 2012

Dr Lazareff is a fantastic neurosurgeon. My 12 year old daughter just recently had decompression surgery for Chiari Malformation. Dr Lazareff took care of her like she was his own. He came and spoke with us after the surgery and even walked us up to recovery to see her. He came every day to check on her and answer any questions or concerns we had. Even after we were discharged he called us at home to check on his patient. The surgery went well and he was very happy with the newest MRI results but said he couldn't be completely happy until he knew my daughter was feeling better. Dr Lazareff is an A doctor and I would recommend him to everyone.

|  An Angel on Earth  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Lazareff saves lives and preserves the best possible quality of life with his incredible skills. His positive, personal and reassuring manner is invaluable in helping families cope. He is an angel on earth!

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Lazareff is compassionate, hard working and extremely talented. He treats patients, not scans or nubmers. Dr. L has met us on holidays in his office and answers e-mails regularly. He is skilled and always looking fo ralternatives to better his patient's ability to function as any other child their age. His heart is huge and I would recommend him to anyone facing a neurosurgical situation.

|  We LOVE Dr. Lazareff  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr Lazareff has been an angel sent from heaven. Words can not describe what he means to my family. He has always gone out of his way to help us. Always personaly returning my phone call or emails. When no other doctor could give my daughter a diagnosis, he new exactly what was wrong. He treats each patient with the same love, respect and dignity each child and parent deserves. He truly is an angel.

Nov 2nd, 2010

Operated on my son twice and my daughter 3 times. He has been right with every diagnosis. He has an amazing bedside manner and is very uplifting in hard times. I would trust him with more than my life, I trust him with the lives of my children. Truly and amazing man.

Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Lazareff is truly an amazing and compassionate man. He goes to extreme measures to make sure his patients are cared for. Both of my duaghters are patients of Dr. L and I can't thank him enough for his expertise and passion in medicine.

Dec 7th, 2009

dr lazareff has saved my daughters life many times. he has a since of urgency that is amazing at times. He answers my calls personally, takes care of my daughter personally, has bed side manner that is fit for a princess. Never have I witnessed a more perfect example of what a doctor is suppose to be other than dr. peacock.

Mar 20th, 2009