Dr. Jorge Leal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Leal?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Leal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017

Won't return calls

January 20th, 2017

DR. Leal

He is an amazing doctor.. No matter how busy he is.. he listen to his patients. He is a wonderful.. Thank god for sending him to me. :)

October 14th, 2016

Rude, unprofessional, not a doctor

The rudest, most unprofessional place I've ever experienced in my entire life. Dr. Leal is so rude as well as the staff. I couldn't stand it. I wasn't paying $408 to be treated in this manner. There was another patient in the next room screaming and cursing. The doctor asked where my pain was I told him then said "the MRI" in mid sentence he says I didn't ask you about the MRI. Then says you've done everything I was going to recommend, so there's nothing I can do for you. Then said could only take down the meds I've been on for 6 years, which still leaves me in unbearable pain. I explained that I wanted to try the epidural again, he says if they didn't work before you can't make them work that's stupid... excuse me! He didn't talk to me about anything nor look over my records at all. I'm not looking for just a prescription, I need a doctor who cares about making a plan to where I can live and care for my kids. I can't sit, stand, lay down, bathe, walk, or do anything without meds, and I'm tired of it. Pain can really consume your entire life, and having a good doctor is imperative! Dr. Leal should not be a licensed doctor. He came in the room on my first visit slamming down his clipboard because he was the only doctor there. No introduction or anything. How is this place open? Not to mention I had to go ask the office lady for my new patient paperwork after sitting there for an hour. If I could give no stars I would. BBB needs to intervene!!!!!!!! I moved here from Minnesota and am going back asap! I've read so many bad reviews on doctors here in Florida that I have no clue where to go. Now I have to fly back to Minnesota just to go to the doctor. Oan, the wait was 3 hours, which he came in slammed his clipboard down, interrupted me in mid sentence when asked about where pain is, then said nothing he could do, all in 10mins, another 10 mins to get refund of $408 because I don't have insurance until January.

February 8th, 2016

Dr. Leal is an incredible physician and although the office runs slow at times, the staff is kind and always makes sure that everyone receives the best care.

November 6th, 2015

If only I could give negative stars

I had an ER visit two days ago. The ER doctor recommended I go see Dr. Leal within 5-7 days. Of course I called immediately after release from the hospital. I was put on an initial 5 min. hold without warning. Then an unpleasant and seemingly scornful woman picked up the phone and b rapid fired off a list of enormous amounts of documentation before even scheduling a visit. I explained the ER doctor recommended I get in promptly and could she repeat what they needed. Again, the woman reluctantly fired through a list what they needed faxed. No indication of time frame, inquiry about the injury, or concern what-so-ever. However, I complied and immediately went to the med records at the hospital to request all required documents faxed to Dr. Leal. I was in the hospital while the documents were faxed, waited 15 mins, called Dr. Leal’s office, was put on hold for 7:32 and when the staff picked up I explained everything had been faxed. She placed me on another hold for almost 12 min, never refreshed the call. Came back on the line, said there was no such fax, please send the required information and disconnected the call! I waited two more hours and called Dr. Leal to get an appt. First I was blindly put on hold for 14 mins, no one ever refreshed the call. I called back and was tersely informed that they would look to see if they could "find" my faxed medical information. I explained I was calling after an ER visit etc., that my records had been faxed and I was suddenly placed on another 8:52 min hold. When the call was picked up, it was an entirely different person who was equally unpleasant and had no idea what the previous conversation was about. I explained that I was told to see Dr. Leal within a timeframe and that the ER doctor specified "not to chase my pain" (I apparently require back surgery). The woman named "Maria" could not have been ruder or more unhelpful had she tried. By this time, I was now in my primary physician's office and the doctor was right beside me. She asked me to hold and demanded my phone number before giving me her name. She said she would call me back but placed me on hold. My primary made one phone call and scheduled an immediate appointment with another doctor. Of course she never did call back. Even though my insurance would have covered all costs, I would have regretted supporting this practice in ANY way. If the scheduling line is an inkling of the health care practice then AVOID AT ALL COSTS. It was a truly incredibly horrible attempt at scheduling and communication, I can’t imagine what the care or follow up is like.

October 16th, 2015

Worst of the WORST. Him Caring for your Pain after getting hit by a car. After OVER Prescribing OXYCODONE to patients, just to make $$$ off the company. He then got busted and you can't get your scripts filled anywhere. The office wait is 6 hours. Appointment 9 you will see him at 5 pm. The "nurses" working for him. Dont even call in your medications. You have to call them back again and again, while you hurt n hurt in dire pain for your meds. Just the Worst.

August 25th, 2015

6 Hour Wait

Wait time is beyond horrible. 4 HOURS AVERAGE and most patients are here for 6to 8 HOURS. How can this office keep seeing patients? Some people have no hope and are so medicated they do not function as a normal working citizen. So waiting 6 to 8 hours is an option. If you have a job do not come here.

July 21st, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Leal

It saddened me when I see ungrateful patients writing bad reviews on a doctor like Dr. Leal, he is a wonderful doctor that truly cares about the well ...

July 21st, 2015

Patient

Dr. Leal is an amazing and very respectful doctor. He takes his time with his patients and give them his undivided attention. I have been with Dr. Leal since 2007 and he has always done everything in his power to help control my pains due to multiple injuries that I have all over my body. Yes, you are there waiting for awhile but it's because he is very busy giving each of his patients their time and listening to them to better assist them with their medical needs. I am grateful to him and his entire staff for all they do to help me. I don't ever mind waiting to see him because the end results are so worth my time. I truly feel bad for his staff because some patients are very anxious and tend to be verbally abusive to the staff at time. They don't think for a second that all that his staff is doing is following procedure and compliance. This is a very professional doctor's office and I truly appreciate them for helping me through all my difficult and painful times. Thank you Dr. Leal for being such a great Doctor and caring so much about your patients! You will always be my Doctor!!!

July 4th, 2015

I do appreciate Dr Leal'S time ,takes his time to make sure what ca done to help me improve my condition and his patients. You have to wait because he takes his time. I am improving. He has help me to keep with a better quality time and to deal wit it.

January 17th, 2015

Dr leal keeps me on my feet which in my case is the best I can ask for. I will never trust any dr or staff as I do him and his wife

August 12th, 2014

One of the Best Doctors I've ever met!!!

I just wanted to highly recommend Dr. Leal because he has done wonders on me, just when I thought my life was over he gave me hope and has been there for me unconditionally. He has not only helped with my pains but he has also been my counselor and the shoulder to cry on when I've been really down with my pains and depression. Thanks to Dr. Leal I am feeling so much better and also a special thanks to his wife Maria for putting up with so much, I don't know how she does it. Sometimes people take for granted what they have but I promise that I will never be one of those people. I value Dr. Leal, his wife Maria and his entire staff and want to thank them once again for their dedication and loyalty to their patients!