A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Leon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Leon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Leon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Leon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Leon practice?
- Dr. Jorge Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Leon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.