A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lindenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lindenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lindenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindenbaum graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Lindenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge J Lindenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge J. Lindenbaum practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lindenbaum has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Lindenbaum practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.