A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lodeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Lodeiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Lodeiro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodeiro graduated from Universidad De Carabobo, Valencia.
Dr. Lodeiro has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Lodeiro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Lodeiro practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lodeiro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Lodeiro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Nashville, TN.
See Kingsport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.