inactive

Jorge G Lodeiro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 2nd, 2016
The wait time is ridiculos.. Average wait is 3 hours. Nurses are really slow talking most of the time

April 19th, 2013
Do not recommend seeing this ob gyn
He was rude, and argumentative. I was referred by my regular ob gyn, for testing and him and his nurse practioner refused to listen to me or my concerns. My regular ob gyn referred me to have maternal testing done, and he said that my regular ob gyn would do that, then my regular ob gyn called and told him that he referred me for the maternal testing!! After I had left the office I received a call on my cell phone saying that I had been scheduled for maternal testing!!! No thanks I have found another ob gyn that I will go to!!!!

December 1st, 2010
Excellent physician!
Highly recommended physician. Wonderful bedside manner. Top knotch!

August 4th, 2010
Had a high risk pregnancy my first pregnancy. Was pregnant with twins and had high blood pressure. His office went above anything I expected. I was treated with kindness, concern, and they were very professional. After the babies were born, they felt like family. I would highly recommend this dr. and office to everyone I know!