Dr. Jorge Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Lopez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2015

I recently visit dr. lopez and I have to say I was a little bit worried from the comments I've read in this website, but I was really happy with my consultation and waiting time.

November 19th, 2012

This doctor was referred to me by Coastal Community Hospital...Basically his office is like a walk-in clinic (chairs down the hall outside the door) Does no good to have an appointment, you still have to wait an hour to go back then another 30 minutes to see him. When I saw him for the first time he was more involved with getting his I-Pad to work and kept shushing me...His front office girl does not give messages and gives false info...I had a cancer scare and they sat on the results for 10 days while I worried...though it ended up not being cancer, I was made to wait and worry...He has a horrible bedside manner and all you can here is mariache music in the background...u also have to wait days and have numerous arguments when you need refills on meds. I am switching my home doctor ASAP...as they continue to disappoint me time and time again...I do not recommend this doctor to anyone and am going to turn in a complaint to my insurance plan.

May 10th, 2011

Good Dr bad staff

Dr Lopez is so nice and a good Dr but his office and staff I have nothing much to say. I trust Dr Lopez but I dislike his unprofesional staff and the dirty waiting area.

July 26th, 2010

Dr Lopez is Great just his staff and his dirty office. It looks so run down that it smells when you go in the office. The carper is comming off the sitting is worn down. The waiting area is so small that you have to deal sitting with people coughing on you. I wish he would consider the whole picture.

September 10th, 2009

Waiting Time is Horrible!

I have visited Dr. Lopez on a few occasions. Even though I had an appointment with him for these visits, I still had to wait an hour or more just to see him. Appointments are set without taking into consideration the individuals time. The staff (receptionist) is not courteous at all. They are rude, and very disrespectful. Visiting his office and setting appointments has been horrible experiences. He is a nice doctor, its disappointing that he does not consider his patients time and works with staff that are not friendly at all!Also, there are no follow up calls and trying to can explanation of results is difficult. He will not talk to the patient, according to his staff. If it wasnt for these, he would be a great doctor to visit and I would recommend him. However, its best you find another doctor who values your time and is respectful of appointments.

September 21st, 2017