A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Canino graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas 'Carlos J. Finlay' De Camaguey.
Dr. Lopez-Canino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino practices Surgery near Miami Lakes, FL.