A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Canino graduated from Autonomous Metropolitan University Xochimilco Campus.
Dr. Lopez-Canino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino practice?
- Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino practices Emergency Medicine near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Belleville Emergency Physicians.