A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Loredo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Loredo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Loredo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Loredo graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Loredo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Loredo DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Loredo practice?
- Dr. Jorge Loredo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Loredo practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists.