Dr. Jorge Luaces Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Luaces?

He is good but not his wife

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I have 2 kids and Dr Luaces is always being the best Doctor ever,He realy love what he does,very pationate and he always have the right think to do and to say so you leave the office very confident that your kids are going to be ok, But It is so sad that his wife works same office with him, she is also a Dr and share the office,she is very rude,she doesnt like kids at all,dont you dare call after hours and she calls you back,you will never get a good answer ,rude in person and rude on the phone,I am no saying she is not a good Dr but definetly needs to get some degree on kidness.....,I always pray he is the one in the office when i need to go but unfortunately he is no always there..... In other words if you are looking for the best Dr ever he is the one but try to get away from her.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

They are a couple of good pediatricians. He is amazing, very corteous and kind with kids, but she is definetely not like him, sometimes she may be even rude. She talks too fast that sometimes may be tough understanding. Every time I go I pray that be him instead her who goes into the room. She looks always very tired and her behavior with the kids it is not the same as him. I don't doubt that she may be a good doctor but it is just that for kids I don't think she is the one.

My Children Dr.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I had been seen him since 2011 when my first child was born. He is a very good professional. I chose this Dr. because he is always available,during the weekend I do not have to go to the urgent care, I just call him and He always answer my call and advise me about what to do with my childrens. Also, the office staffs are very kind. I'm very happy with my children's Dr.

messy staff

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Been going to dr.luaces since my daughter was 2 months old shes 4 . Im very dissapointed and im also considering. Moving on to another pediatric, the new staff is horrible, they have prefferences and wont care. One of them was on the phone with her boyfriend while putting vaccine to my daughter, none of them are worth a penny, ever since moraima is not there that place is a mess

Dr. Jorge L Luaces

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

He is simply a beautiful person. He knows what he's doing, he genuinely loves kids and you can see it and feel it. I would give him a bajillion stars, but the most you can give on here is four so thats what he gets but he deserves much much more. Thank you dr for being you.

Posted on December 31st, 2008