A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gonzales, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Newcomb Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Gonzales MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gonzales practices Urology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Urologists.