A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Gonzales, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Newcomb Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Manuel Gonzales MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jorge M. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Jorge Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Gonzales practices Urology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Urologists.