Dr. Jorge Maldonado Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Maldonado?

Registered Nurse

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Dr J. Is a absolute God send. He visited me during 6 mos of rehab. I truly believe he made such a difference in my ability to want to recover.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

This doctor is pompous. He has no bedside manner, and expects his patients to not have any difficulty getting to their appointments. He likes to impose his views on you, and very often gives you a look of disdain. I wouldn't recommend this doctor, there is no wiggle room with him, his appointment times, & staff. Please find a doctor who really cares about your mental health!

HE SHOULD Be STRIPPED OF HIS LICENSURE, BANNED FOR LIFE FROM PACING MENTAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES, AND IMPRISONED. BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF AN ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER OUR HAPPENED BECAUSE THE FIRST THING HE SAID WHEN HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS SHADY WAS " YOU NEED TOP STOP HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE AND I GREW UP BEING TOLD THAT ABUSING ME WHAT MY FAULT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I'D DONE.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

He kicked me out of treatment because I wouldn't discuss a then recent attempt on my life by a supposed friend and left me to go insane and die on the streets. He doesn't deserve to practice medicine if he's gonna pick who lives and who dies. I didn't do anything to deserve this but I will lose my life for it. And he'll walk Scott free.

Posted on September 19th, 2017