The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jorge Mallea
Jorge Mallea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Transplant Surgery. Jorge Mallea is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and Mt Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Jorge Mallea has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Jorge Mallea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Chakri Panjala
Transplant Surgery, Hepatology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Leo Black
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi55
Dr. Mariette Peiris
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi29