Dr. Jorge Marcet MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Tampa, FL

October 25th, 2016
Compassionate Doc
Doctor Marcet speaks to you like you are one of his family members. You feel his genuine compassion for your concerns. I feel extremely comfortable with Dr Marcet's excellence, expertise, and experience, I'm in the best hands possible for my horrible disease.

July 26th, 2016
My wife was a patient of Dr. Marcet and his team at USF. Wordes cannot express the gratitude we have for him. Dr, Marcet is without doubt one of the best colorectal surgeons anywhere.

December 14th, 2015
Deserves a sixth star!
All of the five star reviews say at least what needs to be said, and for what it is worth, I wholeheartedly validate all of them. And if it was possible, I would add a sixth star! And let us not forget the great nurse, Dr Marcet's assistant, Tracie Patel. I will also honor all of his supporting staff in both USF and TGH.

October 27th, 2015
A wonderful and caring surgeon. One of the best Doctors I have ever seen.

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Marcet is the most skilled surgeon I have ever had. His bedside manner is so caring it's like having a dear family member by your side thru the hospital stay and follow up visits. I never minded his up and coming surgeons with him because they are learning from the best. I will always be grateful to him and his staff and the hospital for giving my life back to me. And peace of mind that he will be there should I ever need him again.

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Marcet is my hero!! He changed my diet and lifestyle after my cancer surgery.

January 20th, 2015
Excellent!! Great attitude and will speak the truth. Guides you through each procedure as does his staff of professionals

April 24th, 2014
The best doctor we have ever met
Dr Jorje Marcet has been treating my wife for almost 4 years . During this period he has showed to be very professional, knowledgeable, and very competitive. In all my years I have never met a Dr who has shown so much compassion for his patients. Dr Marcet is not only a true professional but also a terrific human being. I

March 18th, 2014
Perfect Doctor :)
Simply perfect in every way....

October 26th, 2013
Colectomy & J-Pouch
I just had Dr. Marcet perform a colectomy and j-pouch reservoir construction. Like all the reviews above, Dr . marcet's expertise and bedside manner are unparalleled. Not once did I feel rushed with him. In my search for a surgeon, I can remember sending him an email & receiving a response within hours. Even just today (2 days out if the hospital), a call to his office was returned within 30 min! He has a great team of doctors working with as well that provide seamless coverage the times he is not available. He is the best!

July 19th, 2013
Surgeon
Having surgery and getting a Surgeon who I feel is TOPS in their field is my number one importance. I've been blessed to have a Surgeon who is TOPS in all areas, both surgery and his bed side manor. He's been wonderful and if I had to have another Surgery (which hopefully I am finished with) I wouldn't think twice about using Dr. Marcet. He's the best and I would highly recommend him. He's excellent.

March 18th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Marcet is the best of the best. I had a difficult surgery that he handled like the caring outstanding surgeon that he is. A remarkable man.