Dr. Jorge Marquez De Leon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 2nd, 2015
Get a Second Opinion
Dr. Marquez was treating my mom for about 2-3 years. He diagnosed her with a diseases, tells us this diagnosis does not fit but is the best fit for now, but then every visit after he claims her change of symptoms was the progression of the disease not anything else. He put on medication that literally causes seizures and once she started having seizures (diagnosed by two other neurologists) he did not take her off the three medications that could be causing the problems. When we questioned him he stated we were having trouble accepting the fact my mother has a disease and at this point we are the ones that need help not her, she will just keep getting worse and there really is nothing more we can do. We have taken her to another clinic completely I do NOT trust Aurora Clinics or this Dr. at all, when for years I did and my mother just got worse. Since the appointment a few weeks ago we have taken her off the three medications and have already noticed changes. Do NOT let a Doctor tell you to stop fighting and do NOT just trust doctors get second opinions and keep fighting for your own health and the health of those you love. Good doctors work with their patients and patients families to help them get better.

August 15th, 2011
My son was diagnosed with Epilepsy 3 years ago. Dr. Marquez made an awesome first impression and we have been very happy with his "bed side manner" and expertise in dealing with this on going treatment. We are very saddened to hear that he is leaving. My son felt very comfortable around him and was very open with him, because of how Dr. Marquez treated him. We thank Dr. Marquez for making us feel that our son has received the best care that he could have.