A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Pap Test
- C-Section Cesarean Section
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jorge Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miramar, FL.