Dr. Jorge Martinez-Prieto MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology San Antonio, TX

3.1

October 11th, 2016
The WORST doctor ever!!! (AWFULL experience)
He don't listen when I was talking about my symptoms and interrupted me as I spoke. He is very arrogant, he has no professionalism or respect. The worst "doctor" I've gone. His treatment was so horrible, that I grabbed my stuff, I rose from the chair, and went while I was shaking! My rating is ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 4th, 2016
Inept Workers
I have never encountered so many inept working in an office. You call and leave you waiting and never serve. Lousy to give appointments. Irresponsible when attend. Office staff do not take into consideration the time of others. Worst service and very ugly and uncomfortable office.

December 2nd, 2011
Not only was the waiting time over 2 hours during all my visits, but on the date of my last appointment the office was closed. I had to bang on the door to get the doctor's receptionist to open. She told me the doctor was moving, and gave me a photocopied list of other neurologists I could. Awful, simply awful

November 23rd, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Prieto is kind and thorough - he takes the time to really listen before he makes his diagnosis. In the past doctors have been quick to tell me what's wrong before I can even tell them all my symptoms! This is not the case with Dr. Prieto - I left his office knowing I was in good hands.

November 11th, 2010
Great Neurologist
Dr. Prieto has been helping me minimize my migraines and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has helped me so much already and while I still have an occasional headache I recognize my triggers and know what to do to allieviate it.