A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Martinez practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors.