A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Mayoral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Mayoral is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Mayoral, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayoral graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Mayoral has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge L Mayoral MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Mayoral practice?
- Dr. Jorge Mayoral has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Mayoral practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and North Smithfield, RI.
See Secaucus Physiatrists.