A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Mayoral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Mayoral is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Mayoral, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayoral graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Mayoral has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayoral accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jorge Mayoral practice?
Dr. Jorge Mayoral practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Smithfield, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See North Smithfield Physiatrists.