A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Menendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jorge Menendez, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menendez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Menendez FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Menendez practice?
- Dr. Jorge Menendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Menendez practices Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Plastic Surgeons.