A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Mondino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Mondino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondino graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Mondino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Mondino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Mondino practice?
- Dr. Jorge Mondino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Mondino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxon Hill, MD.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons.