A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Mondino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Mondino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mondino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondino graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Mondino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge A Mondino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jorge A. Mondino practice?
- Dr. Jorge Mondino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Mondino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxon Hill, MD.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons.