A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Montoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Montoy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montoy
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montoy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoy graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Montoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge F Montoy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jorge F. Montoy practice?
- Dr. Jorge Montoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jorge Montoy practices Family Medicine near Sanger, CA.
See Sanger Family Physicians.