A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Moran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Moran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Moran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Moran practice?
- Dr. Jorge Moran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Moran practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Primary Care Doctors.