A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Moran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Moran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Moran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Moran practice?
- Dr. Jorge Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Moran practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood General Practitioners.