A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jorge Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jorge Moran is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Moran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jorge Luis Moran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jorge L. Moran practice?
- Dr. Jorge Moran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jorge Moran practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Inglewood General Practitioners.